Speaking & Presentations
From conference keynotes and presentations to inspirational events and educational sessions, TTC can create a fully customized program that introduces the core concepts, theories, and methodologies behind TT.
Book our Co-Founders
Jake has a deep appreciation for the power of travel and its ability to incite change by breaking down the walls within and between us. He brings his unique qualities, genuine personality, big heart, and an unquenchable thirst for the unknown into his work, his professional expression. As an inspirational agent of change, Jake calls on the power of travel experiences to raise consciousness and bring about peace, unity, love, and equality.
- How To Use Travel To Spark A Personal Breakthrough
- How Transformational Travel Changes The World, One Traveler at a Time
- Travel At The Intersection Of Psychology, Anthropology, and Spirituality
+ Speaking & Workshop Highlights
- Adventure Travel World Summit | Alaska | 2016
- PATA Adventure Travel Conference | China | 2017
- Vestnorden Travel Mart | Greenland | 2017
- MATTER - PURE Life Experiences | Morocco | 2017
- Transformational Travel 2-day Workshop | Greenland | 2018
- Impact Sustainability + Tourism | British Columbia | 2019
- The Purpose Lounge w/ Carrie Morris
- Warriors, Lovers, Kings, and Heroes w/ Eric Rogell
- The Hero's Journey Economy w/ Michael Bruening
- Adventure Options w/ Shayna Brazier
- Higher Purpose w/ Kevin Monroe
Refer to press & media pages
- Speaking & Presentations
+ Social Media
Michael Bennett , Ed.D.
Once described as “a disarmingly earnest combination of spiritual guru and travel agent with a strange obsession with Joseph Campbell,” Michael is a seasoned traveler, speaker, consultant, educator, entrepreneur, and organizational consultant who has dedicated his life to helping others transform their lives through travel. He believes that through travel, we all embark on our own Hero’s Journeys, and that the experiences we have while traveling can not only transform our lives but create lasting change in our families, communities, and the world. Michael earned his MBA and Ed.D. from Pepperdine University. His doctoral dissertation explored transformational learning through adventure travel. He is now the Chief Adventure Officer @ Explorer X.